Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock - Matthew Quick

Rating : 2.0
** spoiler alert ** This book is BULLSHIT. I mean it. In the summary, it was clearly mentioned that the author reveals slowly why Leonard Peacock wants to kill Asher Beal. But, nothing until chapter 27 where he tells everything at once - "But first, I want to confess something..." !!! Ewwww! Crap! What a waste of time! 

I was so excited to read this book but it just crashed. I hate this BOOK. I regret reading it. But, 1 star for the writing idea of including reference numbers. I was about to ask my uncle to send this book to me from US since it was not available in my country. Then, I downloaded it from Torrent and sent it to my Kindle. Thank God! 

Worst Part - Leonard Peacock did not kill Asher Beal since he caught him jerking off and starting laughing (!!!), He didn't kill himself with the Paperweight and kept the promise and called Herr Silverman, Leonard fled from Silverman's house where he wanted to help him in the morning, came back home, ate pancakes and LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. :( WORST BOOK EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment