Monday, March 23, 2015

Half Life - M. H. Rahman

Rating : 5.0
 
*Note: A copy of this book was provided to me by the author in return for an HONEST review. My Copy of this Book

I want you guys to know that I can rate a book very poorly and I won't care at ALL about what the author would say. But, this was a case in which I REALLY liked/loved this book. 

This book is the masterpiece (ironically, the DEBUT) of M. H. Rahman. In fact, this is NOT a book. This is a SUPER-HIT Hollywood movie with the story written by an Indian. How could you even think of this story, huh?! Did God come specially to your bedside, and whisper this plot to you? I was swimming inside this book when it surrounded me by the clouds of my imagination.

 ** NO SPOILERS ** This story is about a man named Parker Williamson, who gets nightmares of two kids drowning a ten month old baby in the swimming pool. He believes that this nightmare really occurred during his childhood, but his dad (Stanford Williamson) denies. Also, he desires to win back a palace which his uncle (George Williamson) seized allegedly.

  The first half of this book has BEAUTIFULLY-Written (not erotica) romance, which pulls you inside... You wouldn't want to stop until you finish reading. While reading it, I was sighing, I was awe-stuck and I changed positions! It cannot be described in words, how amazing the experience of reading this book was. When you are halfway through, your jaw would be lying on the floor! The last part of the book/the CLIMAX reveals all mysteries, but not all at once, because an appreciable part of them have been revealed previously and gradually.

 CONCLUSION: READ IT! Thank me later for suggesting it. ;) My Response 

No comments:

Post a Comment